How can I help you? 我能如何為您效勞?
Hello. I'd like to speak to someone regarding my card. 你好。我想找個人談談有關我的卡的事情。
Sorry, I'm not quite sure if I understand. 對不起,我不能十分肯定是否理解了您的意思。
In what way, Sir? Has your card been stolen? 是關于哪方面的,先生?您的信用卡被盜了嗎?
No, no. Nothing at all like that. 沒有,沒有。完全不是這樣的。
It's just that I applied for a credit card with you a while ago,my application was accepted, but I'm still waiting for my card. 只是我之前在你們這里申請過信用卡,我的申請被接受了,但我的卡還沒有到啊。
Oh, I see, Sir. Well, it does take 5 working days to issue and post the card. 噢,我明白了,先生。嗯,發(fā)卡和寄卡的確需要用5個工作日的時間。
Yes, my application was accepted last Friday. 是呀,我的申請是上星期五通過的。
Now it's Wednesday, that's more than 5 days. 現在是星期三,超過5天了。
Sorry, Sir, but it's 5 working days. 對不起,先生,是5個工作日。
This does not include weekends, so your card should be with you later this week. 不包括周末,所以您的信用卡應在本周晚些時候到您那里。
Of course! How silly of me! Yes, 5 working days would mean this Friday, at the earliest. 當然啦!我真笨!是呀,5個工作日最早也得到本周五啊。
I see. I'm sorry to trouble you. 我明白了。很抱歉麻煩你了。
It's no trouble at all, Sir. 一點兒都不麻煩,先生。
Is there anything else I can help you with today? 我今天還有什么可以幫您的嗎?
Nothing, thanks. I again apologise for the misunderstanding, bye for now. 沒有了,謝謝。我為我的誤解再一次道歉啦,再見。