Look, Ben. I've got a letter from Uncle Weiming.
看,本。我有一封衛(wèi)明叔叔的來信。
He lives in Beijing. He has invited us to stay with his family in August.
他住在北京。他邀請我們八月的時候去他家做客。
I haven't seen my cousins before.
我還沒見過我的堂兄妹。
Your uncle has sent us a photograph.
你叔叔給我們寄來了一張照片。
These are your cousins, Simon and Lucy.
這是你的堂兄妹,西蒙和露西。
How old are they?
他們多大了?
Simon is twelve and Lucy is ten.
西蒙12歲,露西10歲。
Are we going to travel to Beijing by plane?
咱們乘飛機去北京?
Perhaps, but plane tickets are very expensive.
也許吧,但機票很貴。
Let's go by train. It's cheaper and more interesting.
咱們乘火車去吧。乘火車既便宜又有趣。
That's a good idea. Let's talk to Mum and Kitty.
好主意。咱們和媽媽跟基蒂商量一下。
I'm going to get some brochures from the travel agent.
我去旅行社拿一些宣傳手冊。