Why a fax machine?
為什么要傳真機
I talked to my,I think it was because a week earlier,I asked my brother,I go,everybody's got these fax machines,man.
我想大概是因為一周前 我問我哥 大家都有傳真機
can I get one?He goes,they're like 400 dollars.I was like whoa.
我能有一個嗎 他說那個要400美元呢 我很驚訝
Let's wait on that,man,let's wait on that.But eventually I want to get one of them fax machines.
我們還是緩緩吧 緩緩 但終究我還是想要一臺傳真機的
Then this came along and I was like,there it is baby.
然后遇到這事 我就想說就是這機會了
Did you get your fax machine?I did.That's great.Did you ever use it?
你拿到傳真機了 拿到了 太棒了 你用過嗎
I wasn't great at it.We have to take a break.Much more with Adam Sandler after this,stick around.
我不太會用 我們稍事休息 稍后了解更多亞當·桑德勒 不要走開
We're back sitting here with Mr.Adam Sandler.
我們回來了 坐在這里的是亞當·桑德勒先生
In the break we were talking a litle bit about family and stuff.
休息時 我們討論了一點家庭話題
Because we hang sometimes.
因為我們有時一起玩
Your kids,you have two beautiful children.How are they doing?
你的孩子們 你有兩個漂亮的孩子 他們最近好嗎
My daughter is in class with your son.Do you know they call him beckett O.That's cool,Because there's a beckett G?
我女兒和你兒子一個班 你知道他們叫他貝克特O嗎 因為有個貝克特G
yes,there's another beckett who has a different last name.
是的 還有一個貝克特 姓不一樣
So sometimes my son will refer to himself to me as beckett O.I'm like,you're my only son.You don't have to qualify.
有時我兒子在跟我說他自己時會用貝克特O 我想說你是我唯一的兒子啊 你不用做區(qū)分
That kid is the coolest kid.His son is so cool.When I see beckett at school,and you r daughter's awesome too.
那孩子太酷了 他兒子特別酷 當我在學??吹截惪颂?你女兒也很棒
but your son's always,your daughter's the best.she's amazing.But anyway.
但你兒子總是 你女兒最好了 她很棒 總之