We're back with Joseph Gordon Levitt.
我們回來了 這是喬瑟夫·高登·李維
You have been in this business such a long time.You started out as a kid.
你在這行做了很久 你以前是個童星
We actually found this clip of you on "Celebrity jeopardy."
我們找到了一段你在《名人問答》中的視頻
where I don't know how old you are here.
我不知道你那時年齡多大
It seems like it's quite a while ago.
看起來像很久以前了
Do you know how old you were at the time?
你知道你那時多大嗎
Yeah,I'm 16 in it.16?
知道 我那時16歲 16歲
But I love your enthusiasm.Check this out.
但是我喜歡你的激情 看看吧
Holden calfield,the hero of this Salinger novel hates movies.
霍爾頓·考爾菲德 這部塞林格小說的主人公討厭電影
Phonies and his classmates,Ernest Morrow.
偽君子和他的同學 厄尼斯特·莫爾
Joey,what is "Catcher in the rye."I'm so excited.
喬 《麥田里的守望者》是什么 我好興奮啊
That's my favorite book.Good for you.Good for you..Good for you.What is Alex's problem.Good for you.
這是我最愛的書 敢情好 敢情好 敢情好 亞歷克斯有毛病嗎 敢情好
Was he being sarcastic?Good for you.You like a book.That's a great.
他是在諷刺嗎 敢情好 你喜歡書 真好
I got to get back to Canada.I woke up doing this show.
我得回加拿大了 我一大早起來 做這個節(jié)目
I'm bitter,I tell you and drunk.Nicest guy Alex,he is the nicest guy in the world.
我很不爽 我告訴你 而且醉了 他人最好了 亞歷克斯 他是世界上最好的人
you just said he's drunk and that will get around.
你剛說他是個醉鬼 會傳出去的