usually you take your sides of your mouth, what we would call your cheeks, “cheeks,” your cheeks and you move them back and forth, 你通常用嘴的兩側,也就是我們所說的臉頰(cheeks),你的臉頰并將它們來回地移動,
so that the mouthwash covers and cleans all of your teeth. 這樣漱口水就能覆蓋并清理所有的牙齒了。
After "I swish it around," I "gargle." “我將它含在口中快速地來回移動”后,我就“漱口。”
The verb to gargle, "gargle," means to take water and to put it into your back of your mouth. 動詞漱口(gargle),意思是你含著水并讓水流到口腔的后部。
I will have to demonstrate this; it's easier to understand if you can hear it. 我得示范一下這個動作;如果你能聽到這個聲音就更容易理解了。
(Gargling sound) That's to gargle. (漱口聲)那就是在漱口。
That's just an extra little bonus for listening to this episode; you get to hear me gargle! 那個聲音僅僅是你收聽這故事的額外一點福利而已。你能聽到我漱口聲!
Well, after I gargle, I have to get rid of or remove the water from my mouth, and I do that by spitting. 好了,我漱口后,我得清理掉我口中的水,我是通過吐這個動作完成的。
To spit, "spit," means to take something that's liquid, like water, and to remove it from your mouth. 吐(spit),意思是把水這一類的液體從你的口中移除掉。
Usually, you make a certain sound like (spitting sound); something like that. 通常,你會做出這樣的聲音(吐的聲音);就是那樣的聲音。