By half of Vietnam is covered in tropical rainforest and the covered tree canopy 越南的一半國土被熱帶雨林覆蓋 而樹木生長在
in the thick vegetation of the jungle floor,visibility can be as little as few yards. 茂密的植被之上 能見度不到幾米
Man, I almost stride of the ajar.It's hard of the jungle is so much furry, run a fool of you. 老天 我差點掉下去了 雜草叢生 使得叢林到處充滿挑戰(zhàn)
Anyway, there is a river,which is a good news that's all we wannna find. 那有一條河 正是我們要找的
Actually, so many POW escape soldiers in Vietnam,the soldiers were successful getting out. 事實上 很多被俘的士兵 成功逃出了越南
The once we found the rivers and follow them.Ok, we need to get down to there. 找到河流后 沿河道順流而下 我們走吧
A river would be potential reback to civilazation, 河流很可能是通往外界的通道
but getting down there means difficult climb over sheer drop. 想要下去得先艱難的爬下峭壁
I'll bring you down. Come.That's it.Walk away, low me slight. 我接住你 下來吧 就是這樣 小心點兒
It's about 20 or 30 foot down there.But it's not the... 到下面的距離 大約有二十到三十英尺 但高度并不是
it's no the high, so I worry about horizon of the water, 高度我不擔心 而是水中的情況
just because the waterfall, it dosen't mean it's deep. 看看那邊的瀑布 這意味著水很深
Belongs bits of might deadfall down there,I need somewhere work out the deadly thing. 在水底也許會有大塊的枯木 我得找些東西來試試