When you're trying to survive,caves can be a good source of shelter or food. 野外求生時 洞穴不失為一個好的庇護處和覓食點
The only problem is other animals may think so, too.You never know what you're gonna find. 唯一的問題是 其他的動物也這么想 你不知道你會遇到些什么
Deep in the vietnamese jungle,I'm exploring an ancient lava tunnel. 我正在越南的叢林深處 探索一條古代熔巖隧道
I'm looking for food,but I've no idea what creatures may be lurking in the darkness. 我在尋找食物 但我不知道黑暗中有什么在等著我
Man, look at this place.It's completely opened up!Look at this. 瞧瞧這地方 這地方是完全開闊的 看這個
Quite an eerie place to be, actually, here. 這地方可真叫人毛骨悚然
Some of the nastiest creepy-crawlies I've ever seen I've found in caves like this before, 我以前在類似的洞穴里 見到過一些很惡心的爬蟲
and often hidden in the cracks I've found in caves like this before, 它們通常躲在石縫里 或洞頂?shù)牧芽p中
Look at that.It's getting a bit low here.Look, there's a bat, look, see that? 瞧 這里洞頂開始變低了 看 有只蝙蝠 看到了嗎
Swooped straight over us.I can see light coming in at the end of this. 從我們頭頂上飛了過去 我可以看到洞穴盡頭有光
Let's keep going.Man, look.You can see the bats. See them flying? 繼續(xù)向前走吧 看 看到蝙蝠了吧 它們飛來飛去的
Silhouetted against the white light.See them?Loads of them flying around. 亮光映出了它們的輪廓 看到了嗎 好多的蝙蝠飛來飛去的