I'm stuck 30 foot from the bottom of a waterfall.I need to find another way down. 我被困在離瀑布水面30英尺的地方 我得另覓方法 爬下這個壁沿
That was definitely quite hairy down there.We're still probably about 30 foot up, though. 下面的境況很驚險 我們離地面還有30英尺的距離
Hang on. I know what we'll do.I'm gonna jump. 堅持住 我知道我們該怎么做了 我要跳下去
But before I do, I want to check the water's deep enough. 但在跳之前 我想先測一下水是否夠深
I'm gonna make a depth gauge out of a rock and some thin vine. 我要用石頭和細藤 做一個測深儀
The rock will make it sink.If the vine disappears completely,then I know it's safe. 石頭會讓它沉底 如果細藤完全浸沒 我就知道那是安全的
Ten to fifteen foot is enough for a thirty-foot jump.Come on! 10到15英尺的深度 就夠緩沖30英尺的沖擊了 來吧
Fiddly hands.More so when you're nervous.Okay.Here we go. 手太笨 當(dāng)你緊張的時候就更笨了 好了 我們上
You see that?Saw it go out, right?And saw it then just disappear. 看見了嗎 看見它被扔出去了吧 看見它被立刻淹沒了吧
Okay, that's more than ten foot. Enough to jump. 超過10英尺深 可以跳
You'll need to follow me down, okay?No hesitation. We just go for it. 你得緊跟我下去 好嗎 不要猶豫 勇往直前
On a big jump like this,keep your feet together and your legs straight to avoid injury. 像這樣從高出跳落 要保持雙腳并攏 雙膝打直 避免受傷