You just need to cut away the tough outer leaves. 只需除去外層堅硬的樹葉
There you go. Look. You get the nice, soft middle bits of this. 看這個 中間這個白嫩的 一小塊
It's quite a delicacy.A lot of places around the world. 這種美味 遍布世界各地
Tastes good, you know.A bit bitter.But really good carbohydrate. 很好吃 有點苦澀 但卻是很好的碳水化合物
And the great thing is,palms like this just grow all over the jungle. 最妙的是 像這樣的棕櫚樹在叢林里隨處可見
So that means you've always got a good staple food that you can feed off. 這就意味著你隨時可以吃到 一頓美味大餐
Carbohydrate gives you slow-release energy,just what you need for jungle survival. 碳水化合物提供的緩釋能量 足夠你在叢林中存活
There's a bit of a clearing.You can actually see out over the jungle canopy here. 這兒有一小塊空地 這里終于能透過叢林樹冠見到天日了
You can see tree, for example, around the ridgeline.Very distinct marker to see. 比如你能看到山脊上的那棵樹 就是顯而易見的地標
Yeah, when you get a chance to look out like this, you've got to use it. 你得充分利用 途中的這些資源
That's what indigenous people would do in the jungle. 土著人就是用他們分辨方向的
They'd find points like that tree and use it to help them navigate through the jungle. 他們會找類似那棵樹這樣的標志 然后據此走出叢林
The thing is, once you get back into it,back into the heart of it,it just goes crazy again. 事實上 一旦你重新回到這兒 回到叢林中心地帶 會再次遇到瘋狂的境地
It feels often overpowering,claustrophobic. 總是感覺 勢不可擋 成困獸之斗