Thing is trying to keep your direction amongst all of this scrub. 重要的就是要在這灌木叢生的樹林里 認清自己的方向
Probably the easiest thing to do is follow between that rock pinnacle and that one. 也許最簡單的方法就是 順著那個山頂 走到另外一個山頂
And then in the far distance...you see like a saddle. 繼續(xù)前進 在那邊最遠處 能看到一個鞍形山口
Pass between that,and that's gonna lead me down to the floodplain. 越過那里 我就能到達漫灘
Okay. Let's get down off this thing. 好了 我們下去吧
As you head to the floodplain,the vegetation becomes thicker and greener. 距離漫灘越來越近 樹叢也越來越茂密翠綠
But now we're entering more dangerous territory. 但是現在我們進入了一個更加危險的地帶
Come here, come here.Straight through there is a crocodile. 過來 過來 那里有一只鱷魚
You just see the ridges on its back,very distinct.Down, down, down.Yeah, it's a salty. 看它的脊背 清晰可辨 低點 低點 是只咸水鱷
You can tell it's not a freshwater.Freshwater have that long, narrow snout. 我們能夠辨別出這不是只淡水鱷魚 淡水鱷的嘴很長很窄
Look at the size of him, though.Freshwater would live off just fish. 但是這只卻不是 淡水鱷只以魚類為食
This guy,anything's on the menu,including us. 但是這家伙 什么都吃 人類也不例外
Don't be deceived by the name "Saltwater crocodiles." 不要被"咸水鱷"的名字蒙騙了
These guys have been found up to 100 miles inland. 這些家伙在100英里的內陸也找得到
There are loads and loads of stories of campers thinking they're safe,back from the water's edge, 有很多很多的相關故事 野營者們以為它們是安全的 卻在離海岸十萬八千里的地方
and then getting taken by saltwater crocodiles. 被咸水鱷襲擊了