I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我要起身走了,去茵尼斯弗利島,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
用泥土和枝條,建造起一座小屋;
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee;
我要有九排云豆架,一個蜜蜂巢,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
在林間聽群蜂高唱,獨居于幽處。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow.
于是我會有安寧,安寧慢慢來到。
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
從晨曦的面紗到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
午夜一片閃光,中午有紫霞燃燒,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
暮色里,到處飛舞著紅雀的翅膀。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day,
我要起身走了,因為我總是聽到,
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
聽到湖水日夜輕輕拍打著湖濱;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
我站在公路,或在灰色的人行道,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
我心靈深處總聽見那波濤聲聲。