When Do I Think Of You? -- Sherry Hilderbrand
我何時想你?
I think of you in the morning before the sun rises, when in the still of the darkness my heart feels your presence.
想你,在每個清晨,太陽還沒升起。黎明前寂靜的黑暗里,我看得到你。
Your love, your tenderness, your slow rhythmic breathing as you sleep, and I am at peace.
看得到你的愛,你的溫存,看得到熟睡時均勻的呼吸,讓我無比安寧。
I think of you when the sun is setting and its final rays of light begin to fade.
想你,在日落時分,最后一絲光亮消逝時。
I can hear your voice, deep, soft, and slow in my head -- words of beauty, joy, friendship, and everlasting love.
想起你的聲音,低沉,溫柔,輕緩,那些愛的低語,親切直言,摯友間的歡聲笑語。
My heart begins to sing a love song so sweet and so gentle.
在心頭油然織成一首輕柔甜蜜的歌。
I cannot wait to share my day with you and yours with me.
迫不及待的與你分享我的每一天,迫不及待地想聽你分享你的每一天。
And I am at peace.
那使我無比安寧。
I think of you when the sun has set and the stillness of the moon is displaying one of its many wondrous phases.
想你,在日落之后,月色正美。
Thoughts of your smile, your laugh, and your eyes, create a feeling that is impossible to express with just words.
想起你的微笑,你的開懷,你的眼神,美好地?zé)o法付諸言語。
The need to touch you, to feel you, to drink you in, is almost too much to hold inside.
按捺不住到想去觸碰,去感受。
Anticipation of you is the greatest gift.
對你的期待就像是我最好的禮物。
I am at peace.
讓我無比安寧。