鳥兒的家
Little bird, little bird,
小鳥,小鳥,
Pray where is your house?
你的家在何方?
"High up in a tree, Made of down and of moss,
“在高高的樹上,用絨毛和青苔筑窩,
And of sticks laid across;
還有草棍兒交錯;
There is my little house, My snug little house."
那里就是我的家,雖小卻溫暖安康
Little bird, little bird,
小鳥,小鳥,
Who lives in your house?
你跟誰共度時光?
"Birdies one, two, and three,
“一個、兩個、三個寶寶,
With feathers of down,
長著一身絨毛,
As brown as a mouse,
灰色的,像小老鼠一樣;
All live in my house,
全都住在我的家,
My snug little house."
雖小卻溫暖安康。”
英語美文