It's just a little something from your supercool guncles.
就是你特別酷的同志叔叔的一點小心意。
知識點講解:
1、This is for you.
這是給你的。
Here, this is for you. This is for all those times you believed in me when no one else did.
看,這是給你的。謝謝你在沒人相信我的時候依然挺我。
This is for you. For helping me move. I really appreciate it.
這是給你的。謝謝你幫我搬家,非常感謝。
2、I got you a little something.
這是一點小心意。
I got you a little something. It's nothing spectacular, but I just wanted to say thanks for being a good friend.
這是我的一點心意。不是什么特別好的禮物,我就是想謝謝你這個好朋友。
The trip was amazing and that reminds me. I got you a little something. It's a bottle of their local whiskey.
這次旅行太棒了,我想起來有個東西要給你。是一瓶當?shù)禺a(chǎn)的威士忌。
3、I hope you like it.
希望你能喜歡。
Here, I got you this shirt from Macy's. It was on sale for like half off. I hope you like it.
我從梅西百貨給你買了這件襯衫。這襯衫當時促銷差不多打五折。希望你能喜歡。
4、Go ahead. Open it.
快點打開吧~
I can't wait to see your face once you see what I got you. Go ahead. Open it.
我等不及想看看你拆禮物時的表情??禳c打開吧。
5、I saw this and thought it was perfect for you.
我看到這個,覺得很適合你。
I saw this necklace and thought it was perfect for you. The green really matches your eyes.
我看到這條項鏈就覺得非常適合你。綠色很配你的眼睛。
I saw this pen and thought it was perfect for you since you're always writing.
我覺得這支筆很適合你用,因為你經(jīng)常寫東西
新浪微博 @意趣英語 公眾微信YiQuEnglish