Brenda: It's really hard to be alone, you know?
Mitch: Yeah. Hey, you know who else who stays late is, um, Stacey.
知識點講解:
It was nice talking to you, but…
很高興跟你聊天,但是…
① It was nice talking to you, but I got to go.
很高興跟你聊天,但是我得走了。
② It was nice talking to you, but I'm running late.
跟你聊天很開心,但是我有點事要晚了。
Shoot, I got to…
糟糕,我得…
① Shoot, I got to meet someone.
糟糕,我得去見個人。
② Shoot, I got to catch the last the train.
糟糕,我得去趕末班車。
I'm sorry, but we can finish this later.
不好意思,我們可以晚點再聊/干完這件事。
① I'm supposed to be somewhere. I'm sorry, but can we finish this later.
我現(xiàn)在得去一個地方,不好意思,我們晚點再說這個/做這個。
② My girlfriend's calling. I'm sorry, but can we finish this later.
我女朋友打電話來了。不好意思,我們可以晚點再做這個。
讓對方離開,我們可以這樣說:
Sure,It was nice talking to you too.See you next time/See you.
①Do you have somewhere to be?
你需要去哪兒嗎?
② Are you in the hurry?
你著急嗎?
③Do you need go soon?
你很快就需要走嗎?