小學英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 小學英語 > 小學英語教材 > 英國語文第一冊 >  第46篇

英國語文第一冊(雙語) 第46課:東南西北

所屬教程:英國語文第一冊

瀏覽:

2021年05月28日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10329/ygywd1c46.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

LESSON 46 NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST

第四十六課 東南西北

What o'clock is it, Henry? It is twelve o'clock. It is noon. Come to the garden then. Now, where is the sun? Turn your face towards him. Look at the sun. That is South. Always when it is twelve o'clock, and you look at the sun, your face is towards the South.

Henry,現在什么時間?十二點,正值中午。來到花園,現在,太陽在哪兒呢?臉朝向太陽,看著它的方向就是南。十二點的時候你看著太陽,你面向的方向就是南。

Now turn to your left hand. Look forward. That is East. In the morning, when it is going to be light, you must look just there, and you will see the sun get up. Always in the morning look there for the sun; for the sun rises in the East.

現在轉向你左手方向前看,就是東。早上,天開始亮的時候,你朝著東邊看,就會看到太陽升起。東邊總是在早上你面向太陽的方向,因為太陽從東邊升起。

 

Now turn your back to the sun. Look straight forward. That is North.

現在背朝太陽。向前看的方向就是北。

Now turn to your left hand. Look forward. That is West. When it is going to be night, look for the sun just there. He is always there when he goes down; for the sun sets in the West.

現在轉向左手邊,向前看的方向就是西。當夜幕降臨太陽的方向就是那里。西方總是在太陽落下的方向因為太陽從西方落下。

North, South, East, West.

北、南、東、西

"WASTE NOT, WANT NOT."

沒有浪費就沒有奢望

I must not throw upon the floor

我一定不會再往地板上扔,

The crust I cannot eat;

我不吃的面包皮了;

For many a hungry little one would think it quite a treat.

對很多飽受饑餓的人來說那也是一種美味。

'Tis "wilful waste brings woful want,"

任意的浪費會帶來不幸的貧窮,

And I may live to say,

我為了生存可能會說,

"Oh, how I wish I had the bread,which once I threw away!"

“我多么希望我能擁有我曾經扔掉的每一片面包!”

 

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思上海市宛平公寓英語學習交流群

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦