What are you doing back so early?
你怎么回來得這么早?
Did chestnut forget his wallet?
栗寶忘了帶錢包了嗎?
No, we saw that cat we don't like.
不是,我們看見不喜歡的那只貓。
I tried to spray it with a water bottle, but it just laughed at us, so we ran.
我試著用水瓶噴水嚇唬它,但它不屑一笑,我們只好落荒而逃。
What are you doing out here?
你在外面干嘛?
Enjoying the day. The coming of autumn is my favorite time of year.
享受美好時光啊。即將到來的秋天,是我一年中最愛的時節(jié)。
I love the leaves. Oh, gross! A condom!
我愛死落葉了。惡心死了,居然有避孕套!
Wow, I guess autumn really is coming.
哇,我想秋天真的"來了"。
Who would throw that over our wall?
誰會把這玩意從墻外扔進來?
That cat. What? He's not only arrogant, he wants us to know he has sex.
那只臭貓。干嘛,他不但傲慢囂張,還想讓我們知道,他也有性生活。
All I know is, if I had nine lives, I wouldn't wear a condom.
我只知道,如果我有九條命,我才不會戴套呢。