Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I see it! There it is! The mouse?
媽呀,我的老天啊,我看到了,在那里!那小老鼠嗎?
That is not a mouse! That is a car that a mouse drives!
才不是小老鼠!那簡直是有小老鼠開的車那么大!
Oh my God. Where did you see it? It was in the middle, right? Why are you whispering?
天啊,你看到它在哪?剛是在中間,對吧?你干嘛那么小聲?
I don't want him to hear me.
我怕被他聽見我。
How do you know it's a he?
你怎么知道是個"他"?
He looked at me kind of rapey.
他好像用眼神強奸了我
There! He just ran behind the thing!
那邊,他跑到那玩意后面了!
What thing? That thing! This thing? Waah! What? Did you see it?
什么玩意?那個玩意??!這個玩意嗎?怎么,你看見它了嗎?
I don't think so.
不確定。
Oh, you'd know so. It has a saddle.
哪能不確定,它背上有馬鞍呢。
Oh, my God. He just opened the door with the strength of his whiskers.
天啊。他剛靠胡須的巨力把那門頂開了。
He's gone. He went into the kitchen. Oh, what should we do? Should we call the cops?
他進了廚房,不見了。我們該怎么辦???要不要叫警察叔叔來?
He doesn't have a gun. Let's just get out of here.
他又沒持槍。咱們就趕緊閃人。
We'll call an exterminator in the morning.
然后明早讓除害蟲公司來搞吧。
Too late, he's coming back! Aah! He's charging us! He's gonna bite me!
晚了,他又回來了。他朝我們沖過來了!他要來咬我了!
You can stop now! You painted him to death.
可以停手了!你把人家活活刷死了。
I just got a glimpse of you at a Barneys sample sale.
我仿佛看到了你在巴尼百貨大搶購的畫面。
What a mess. Who's gonna clean that up?
血肉橫飛,誰去清理???
The intern?
實習生吧?