Hi, everybody! I got great news.
各位!我有個大好新聞。
What? You finally found the thing we lost in there?
你找出我們弄丟在"里面"的東西了嗎?
No. I knew we should've tied a string on it.
沒呢。我當時就知道該拿線綁上。
No, look. I got a fax from Poland. My dream house is done! Isn't it amazing?
我收到了來自波蘭的傳真。我的夢想豪宅蓋好了,很厲害吧?
It is amazing. I haven't seen a fax in, like, five years.
的確很厲害啊。我都好幾年沒見過傳真了。
Sophie, it's so pretty! Look at all this sweet gingerbread woodwork on the porch.
蘇菲,好漂亮?。∧汩T廊上的那些木工活超棒的啊。
Oh, I'm so excited. I'm going to be on Air Poland flight right after big party.
我超興奮的呢。等明天派對結束,我就搭機回國。
You are going to Poland? That's news. And when were you going to tell me?
你要回波蘭"新"聞啊。你打算何時跟我說這事呢?
Um, now, yeah. Um, I'm going to be gone for a month.
現(xiàn)在啊。我會回去一個月。
Oh, okay. It will be good to have some time away from the old ball and chain.
好吧。休息一陣,不玩老玩的那球加鏈也好。
Yah, he's not talking about me. We use a ball and chain in our lovemaking.
他不是在說我。是說我們做愛時用的鏈球。
That's the thing I can't find. Okay, yeah.
弄丟的就是那個玩意。就這樣吧。
Well, buh-bye. I'll see you tomorrow night at my big going away party!
好啦,我走了。明晚我的盛大告別派對上見啦!
Sophie, the party's for our cupcake business.
蘇菲,明晚是小蛋糕店的開幕派對。
Oh, see, this is why I don't like you so much.
瞧,所以說我太不喜歡你嘛。