Well, this is either herpes or something I ain't never seen before.
這要么是皰疹,要么就是我沒見過的怪病。
Now, the HSV-2 is not a standard pap.
單純皰疹病毒2型不屬于普通標準檢測。
It is a specific blood test, and it is $250.
這是專門的血液檢測,需要250塊。
Well, the only way I know how to get money for that test in the next hour will probably give me an STD.
我知道能在接下來一小時掙到錢的唯一辦法會讓我染上性病。
Can we maybe work out a cheaper price?
或許我們可以講講價便宜點?
We're waitresses nearby at the Williamsburg diner.
我們是附近威廉斯堡餐廳的服務員。
I can give you free food for as long as I work there.
只要我在那上班一天,你來吃飯都不要錢。
And now that I may have this, I mean, where else am I going?
如今我可能得這種病,我還能有什么出路?
Blood test or denial?
驗血還是否認?
Blood test. I'll just ask Andy for a loan.
驗血。我去管安迪借錢好了。
But it's actually more of a buy, since he already ruined the property.
但這其實是照價賠償,因為他毀壞了物業(yè)。
Classic "you break it, you buy it."
經典的"損壞了就要賠償"。
Hey, Max. Good to see you.
麥克斯。很高興見到你。
I hooked up with that guy once.
我跟這男的搞過一次。
Um, do you know what he was here for and how long he's had it?
你知道他是來這是看什么病,得病了多久嗎?
You know what, give me one of those sexual history forms.
算了,給我個過往性史表格吧。