Don't push me, Max!
別逼我,麥克斯!
You're such a fan of branding, "Just do it." "Have it your way."
你不是打造品牌的粉絲嗎,"做就對了。" "按你想做的去做。"
"What happens in vegas, stays in vegas." "Got milk?"
"拉斯維加斯輸?shù)腻X,就留在拉斯維加斯吧。" "有喝牛奶了嗎?"
Got any other stupid business ideas?
有想到其他白癡的生意標語嗎?
Stop! Stop, stop, stop it, stop it! I am done!
住手!住手,住手,快住手!我受夠了!
No, I'm done!
不,我才受夠了!
No, we're both done!
不,我們都受夠了!
Fine, we're both done! Done! Done!
好,咱們倆都受夠了!受夠了!我也是!
No, I'm really done, Max!
不,我是真的受夠了,麥克斯!
I'm tired of trying to make things happen!
我厭倦了努力讓夢想成真!
I'm tired of pushing us into cupcake shops!
我厭倦了逼著我們開蛋糕店!
And I'm tired of you pushing us into cupcake shops too.
我也厭倦了你逼著我們開蛋糕店。
Shops that we couldn't afford in the first place.
我們本來就沒能力花錢開店。