Key Sentences(重點句子)
427.Excuse me,is this the Gusu Travel Agency?
對不起,這里是姑蘇旅行社嗎?
428.What can I do for you,sir?
先生,要我為您做什么嗎?
429.Would you please tell me something about the city?
你能告訴我有關這個城市的一些情況嗎?
430.It is called the Venice of the East because of its net work of canals.
它河道密布,被稱為東方的“威尼斯”。
431.It is world-famous especially for its landscaped gardens.
它尤其以它的園林聞名于世。
432.These gardens are not large but curious in their de-signs.
這些庭園規(guī)模不大,但設計巧妙。
433.They bring together the beauties of nature,architecture and painting.
這些庭園,集自然美、建筑美和繪畫美于一體。
434.I'd like to take a one-day sightseeing tour around the city.
我想?yún)⒓犹K州一日游。
435.They can give you further information.
他們能給您提供更詳盡的說明。
436.I really want to see these places:Zhuozheng Yuan Garden, Shizi Lin Garde, Hanshan Si Temple and Huqiu(Tiger Hill)。
我很想去看看這些地方:拙政園、獅子林、寒山寺和虎丘。
437.Do you have any tours that include all of them?
你們有沒有包括這些地方的一日游?
438.How long does the tour take?
這趟旅行要花多長時間?
439.What is the cost of the tour?
這趟旅行費用要多少?
440.it's ninety yuan, including lunch.
90元,包括午餐。