服務英語·化妝品 情景對話
對話1
S: How can I help you?
我可以為你效勞嗎?
I: Yes, I would like to look at some of your products.
是的,我想看看你們的產品。
* * *
S: Did you have anything specific in mind?
有沒有特別想要看的呢?
I: Well, to be honest, I have used Sarah Winter products. But I'm not happy with them. So I would like to change brands.
老實說,我一直都用莎拉溫特的牌子。但是我不是很滿意,所以我想換別家的。
* * *
S: Well, you made a good choice. Welcome to us, I mean we have a full range of products from cosmetics to skin cleansers and moisturizers.
你找我們找對了,我們有一系列的產品,從化妝品到潔膚和潤膚品應有盡有。
I: What do you have in foundation?
你們有哪些粉底呢?
* * *
S: Our foundation is of very high quality, containing only the finest ingredients. It will moisturize your skin and it has a sun block rating of 8.
我們的粉底非常好,都是用很好的原料做成。它可以滋潤你的皮膚并且防曬指數為8。
I: What colors do you have in foundation?
粉底有哪些顏色呢?
* * *
S: Let me show you. We have this rose color. We also have different shades of beige.
給你展示一下。我們有玫瑰色,還有各種深淺不同的米色。
I: The color I use now is rose. How much does this rose foundation cost? The 100ml bottle.
我現在用的是玫瑰色。這玫瑰色粉底是多少錢?100ml裝的。
* * *
S: In this size, we sell it for $53.95.
這瓶是53美元95美分。
I: Wow! That's expensive.
哇,好貴哦!
* * *
S: What you're paying for, Ma'am, are the ingredients. It is a very high quality product.
這些原料很珍貴的,太太。這是一個很好的產品。
I: I understand. I need some mascara, too. Do you have a good thickening mascara?
我知道了,我還需要睫毛膏。你們有濃密型睫毛膏嗎?
* * *
S: Of course. Here is our thickening mascara. We also have mascara designed to lengthen the eyelashes.
有,這是我們的濃密型睫毛膏。我們也有一些拉長睫毛的睫毛膏。
I: Alright. And I want to see your eye shadow, too. Do you have a color chart I can look at?
好的,我也想看看你們的眼影。你們有顏色表讓我參考嗎?
* * *
S: We have a very wide selection of colors. And our eye shadow is specially designed to moisturize the skin. So it is very gentle on your eyelids. Would you like to sample some?
我們有很多顏色。而且我們的眼影還可以滋潤皮膚。這對你的眼瞼是非常溫和的。你想試用看看嗎?
I: Oh, sure. I need to clean off my own eye shadow first.
好的,我先把我的眼影去掉。
* * *
S: I can help you with that.
我來幫你。
I: Thank you.
謝謝。
對話2
A: Hello, welcome to the cosmetics shop. What can I do for you?
你好,歡迎來到化妝品店。有什么可以幫助你的嗎?
B: I'm just having a look.
我只是隨便看看。
* * *
A: Your skin is not very good and oily.
看您的皮膚不是很好,油也蠻多的。
B: Yes, I am upset about this.
是的,我也為此很懊惱。
* * *
A: I think you have come to the right place. Our products can make your skin out of the ordinary.
我看你是來對地方了,我們的商品能讓您的皮膚變得與眾不同。
B: Do you have any good skin care products?
你們有什么好的護膚品呢?
* * *
A: Look at this. Cellumination Essence Ex has a great formula and functions better with Pixel White, whitening ingredient. Improve your skin from the cellular level and let you experience highly defined, aura bright skin in 4 weeks.
看看這款。全新升級版煥采精華,采用精密配方結合美白成分。能從毛孔深處改善肌膚,讓您在四周內體驗高標準的光彩肌膚。
B: How should I use it?
怎么使用?
* * *
A: After cleansing, apply it thoroughly on your face.
清潔以后,均勻地涂抹面部。
B: It sounds great, and how much is it?
聽起來不錯,多少錢?
* * *
A: It is $168, and if you buy two pieces, the price will be cheaper.
168美元,如果您買兩個,價格可以便宜點。
B: Is there any perfume in your shop?
你店里有香水嗎?
* * *
A: You're so lucky today. Look at this Chanel N°5 Eau de Parfum Spray, it just arrived today.
您真幸運,看這款香奈兒5號,今天剛到。
B: It smells good. How can I use it?
聞起來不錯,怎么使用呢?
* * *
A: It's easy to use. You can spray it directly on your wrist.
用起來也簡單。您可以直接涂在手腕上。
B: How much are the two pieces of these?
兩份多少錢?
* * *
A: It's $598.
598美元。
B: Here's the money. Goodbye.
給你錢。再見。