? 我花了很長時間挑選衣服。It took me a long time to select my clothes.
對話 A: I have been waiting for you for half an hour. 我都等了你半個小時了。
B: I'm really sorry. It took me a long time to select my clothes. 抱歉,我花了很長時間挑選衣服。
? 我看上去怎么樣?How do I look?
同類表達 How do you like it? 你覺得怎么樣?
這樣回答 It looks great on you. 你穿著很合適。
? 很難選擇適合這種場合的衣服。It's hard to choose what to wear for this occasion.
同類表達 I don't have clothes for this occasion. 我沒有適合這個場合穿的衣服。
? 你把T恤穿反了。You put your T-shirt on backwards.
同類表達 You're wearing your T-shirt inside out. 你的T恤穿反了。
It's upside down. 上下顛倒了。
? 我沒有熨好的襯衫。I don't have an ironed shirt.
? 它和你的膚色很配哦。It goes well with your skin.
同類表達 This overcoat matches your shirt in color. 這件大衣和你襯衫顏色很配。
Blue is not a good color for you. 藍色不適合你。
? 我正在找條腰帶來配我的牛仔褲。I am looking for a belt to match my jeans.
同類表達 I'd like to buy a belt to go with my new jeans. 我想買一條腰帶配我的新牛仔褲。
? 我不知道穿哪雙鞋來配這條褲子。I don't know which shoes fit these trousers.
對話 A: I don't know which shoes fit these trousers. 我不知道穿哪雙鞋來配這條褲子。
B: It's good to wear causal shoes. 休閑鞋就很好啊。
? 我忘了把外套從干洗店拿回來了。I forgot to pick up my coat from the laundry.
對話 A: Gosh, I forgot to pick up my coat from the laundry. 糟了,我忘記把外套從干洗店拿回來了。
B: We can get it next time. 我們可以下次去取。
? 我不知道穿什么好。I've no idea about what to wear.
同類表達 I can't find the right clothes to wear. 我找不到合適的衣服穿。