? 我回來了。I'm home.
對話 A: Wow, I'm home. Home, sweet home! There's no place like home. 哇,我回來了。家,親愛的家!哪兒也沒有自己家好。
B: Welcome back, baby! 寶貝,歡迎回來!
? 你怎么回來這么晚?Why do you come home so late?
對話 A: Why do you come home so late? 你怎么回來這么晚?
B: I worked overtime and had dinner with workmates. 我加班,然后跟同事一起吃飯了。
? 我正往家趕,準備窩進沙發(fā)里。I'm heading home to slump in the sofa.
? 我把鑰匙弄丟了。I lost my key.
同類表達 I can't find my key. 我找不到鑰匙了。
對話 A: I lost my key. Have you seen it? 我找不到我的鑰匙了。你看到了嗎?
B: No, I haven't. 我沒看見。
? 我想在回家路上買些面條。I want to buy some noodles on my way home.
對話 A: Honey, what's for dinner? 親愛的,晚上吃什么?
B: I want to buy some noodles for supper on my way home. 我想在回家路上買面條當晚飯。
? 我餓死了,咱們出去吃吧。I'm starving, so let's dine out.
同類表達 I'm too tired to cook. 我累得不想做飯了。
? 你先洗澡吧。Take a shower.
同類表達 I'll run a bath for you. 我去給你準備洗澡水。
? 晚飯準備好了嗎?Is supper ready?
對話 A: Is supper ready? 晚飯準備好了嗎?
B: Just wait a moment. 再等一會兒。
? 今天路上很堵。There is a traffic jam today.
同類表達 The traffic is very crowded.
對話 A: Why do you come home so late? 你為什么回家這么晚?
B: There is a traffic jam today. 今天路上很堵。
? 我們晚上出去吃飯吧。Let's eat out today.
對話 A: I don't want to cook dinner. Let's eat out today. 我不想做晚飯了,今天出去吃飯吧。
B: Good idea. There opens a new restaurant nearby. 好主意,附近開了一家新餐館。