? 我要從賬戶里取2 000元。I need to withdraw 2,000 yuan from my account.
? 我的賬戶余額是多少?What is the balance in my account?
同類表達 I'd like to know my balance, please. 我想知道我的賬戶余額。
Could you tell me my balance? 能否把賬戶余額告訴我?
? 不能一次取這么多錢。You can't withdraw so much money at a time.
同類表達 The maximum withdrawal amount is no more than $10,000. 最大取款額不得超過10 000美元。
? 我建議你去自動取款機辦理。I suggest you go to the ATM.
對話 A: There are too many customers here. I suggest you go to the ATM. 這里顧客太多了,我建議你去自動提款機辦理。
B: Could you point me the direction of the ATM? 能告訴我自動取款機的方位嗎?
A: It's just over there. 就在那里。
? 這張銀行卡已經破損,不能使用了。You can't use this card since it's damaged.
對話 A: I'd like to withdraw 2,000 yuan from this card. 我要從這張卡里取2 000元。
B: I'm sorry, but you can't use this card since it's damaged. 對不起,這張銀行卡已經破損,恐怕不能使用了。
? 請輸入密碼。Please enter the password.
對話 A: Please enter the password. 請輸入密碼。
B: OK. 好的。
A: Your password does not match. Please re-enter the password. 您的密碼不符,請重新輸入。
? 自動取款機把我的卡吞掉了。The ATM ate my card.
同類表達 The ATM took my card.
My card is stuck in the ATM.
? 我想取錢。I'd like to make a withdrawal.
同類表達 I'd like to take out some money.
? 你已經透支了。You have overdrawn your money.
對話 A: I'd like to withdraw 20,000 yuan . 我想取20 000元。
B: Sorry, you have overdrawn your money. 抱歉,你已經透支了。
? 機器沒出錢。The cash machine didn't give me my money.
同類表達 I can't get my money from the ATM.