? 真令人失望!What a disappointment!
對話 A: I don't like this movie. 我不喜歡這部電影。
B: What a disappointment! 真令人失望!
? 白費力氣。It's a waste of effort.
同類表達 It was all for nothing. 都白費了。
He led me on a wild-goose chase. 他讓我的努力都白費了。
? 我感到絕望。I'm in despair.
同類表達 I'm desperate. 我很絕望。
? 我要認輸了。I'm throwing in the towel.
對話 A: I'm throwing in the towel. 我要認輸了。
B: Come on! Don't give up. 加油!別放棄。
? 太遺憾了!What a letdown!
同類表達 I'm disappointed with it. 我感到很失望。
This is disappointing. 真令人掃興。
What a pity! 太遺憾了!
? 太糟糕了!What a bummer!
同類表達 Too bad!
對話 A: I failed the exam. 我考砸了。
B: What a bummer! 太糟糕了!
? 不如我原來想的那么好。It wasn't as good as I thought it would be.
同類表達 It's not what I expected. 這可不是我所期望的。
對話 A: How's your trip? 旅行怎么樣?
B: It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. 不如我原來想的那么好。
? 我白費力了。It was a waste of my effort.
同類表達 My effort was wasted.
All my effort went down the drain.
? 你真讓我失望。You let me down.
同類表達 You disappointed me.
對話 A: I'm sorry I didn't come to your wedding. 對不起,我沒能參加你的婚禮。
B: Yeah, you let me down. 是啊,我很失望。
? 我給搞砸了。I messed up.
同類表達 I screwed up. 我搞砸了。
It's all my fault. 全都是我的錯。