? 你需要打扮自己。You need to dress up yourself.
對話 A: How can I look more beautiful? 我怎樣能看起來更漂亮?
B: You need to dress up yourself. 你需要打扮自己。
? 你穿這西服真帥。You look good in this suit.
對話 A: How about my new look? 我這套新裝怎么樣?
B: They say clothes make the man, that's really true. You look good in this suit. 都說人靠衣裝,真是沒錯。你穿這西服真帥。
? 每個人都有自己的時尚之道。Everyone has his own fashion style.
對話 A: What do you think of fashion? 你怎么看待時尚?
B: Everyone has his own fashion style. 每個人都有自己的時尚之道。
? 你穿衣服很時髦。Your wearing is always quite fashionable.
同類表達 She's very stylish. 她穿著很時髦。
? 你真的很會打扮。You are quite good at dressing.
對話 A: You are quite good at dressing. 你真的很會打扮。
B: Thank you. Maybe it's because I work in the fashion industry. 謝謝??赡苁俏以跁r尚圈工作的原因。
? 這個腰帶讓你看起來更漂亮。The belt makes you look more beautiful.
對話 A: The belt is very suitable for you. It makes you look more beautiful. 這個腰帶非常適合你,讓你看起來更漂亮。
B: Really? I真的嗎?
? 你化過妝后看起來很迷人。You look so attractive after putting on make-up.
同類表達 You look stunning after putting make-up on. 你上妝后特別美。
? 太過時了。This is too old-fashioned.
同類表達 This is so out of date.
對話 A: How about this coat? I bought it last year. 這個外套怎么樣?我去年買的。
B: This is too old-fashioned. 太過時了。
? 今年流行這種裙子。The skirt is fashionable this year.
對話 A: I'm afraid the skirt is too short for me. 恐怕這條裙子對我來說太短了。
B: The skirt is fashionable this year. 今年流行這種裙子。
? 你一定會成為聚會的焦點。You will be the life of the party.
同類表達 You will be the focus of this party.