? 當感覺有壓力時,我就喜歡睡覺。When I feel under pressure, I like to go to sleep.
對話 A: What do you do to blow off steam? 你通常做什么釋放壓力?
B: When I feel under pressure, I like to go to sleep. 當感覺有壓力時,我就喜歡睡覺。
? 當你感到有壓力的時候,好好休息一下。Have a good rest when you are experiencing stress.
? 工作壓力大是飲食過量的主要原因。Stress at work is the biggest cause of over-eating.
對話 A: Stress at work is the biggest cause of over-eating. 工作壓力大是飲食過量的主要原因。
B: No wonder I became fat recently. 怪不得我最近變胖了。
? 旅游是我最佳的放松方式。Travelling is the best way to get myself relaxed.
? 最近我總是很難入睡。I have been having a hard time falling asleep lately.
對話 A: You look tired. Have you not been sleeping well last night? 你看上去很疲憊。昨晚沒睡好嗎?
B: I have been having a hard time falling asleep lately, so in the daytime I feel sleepy and tired. 最近我總是很難入睡,所以白天又困又累。
? 我真的被工作壓垮了。I am really overwhelmed by the workload.
同類表達 I'm swamped by e-mails; I have tons of work to deal with. 我被郵件淹沒了,有一大堆工作要處理。
? 不要承擔太多能力范圍之外的事情。Don't take on more than you can handle.
同類表達 You cannot deal with all these by yourself. Don't be so hard on yourself. 你做不了這么多事的。別對自己太苛刻了。
? 我壓力很大。I'm under a lot of pressure.
同類表達 I'm stressed out. 我壓力太大了。
? 你需要做的是放松心情。What you need to do is to relax.
? 深呼吸可以緩解壓力。Breathing deeply reduces stress.
同類表達 Just take a deep breath and get yourself relaxed. 深呼吸,讓自己放松一下。