我要怎么才能溫柔地告訴你……
真實含義:
This is going to hurt.
下面我要說的可能比較傷人。
2. You're gonna hate me for this...
你不會喜歡這個……
真實含義:
Because I'm about to say something horrible.
因為我要告訴你一些可怕的事情。
3. No offense, but...
不是想冒犯您,但是……
真實含義:
I'm going to say something offensive.
我要說一些冒犯你的話了。
4. We need to talk...
我們需要談談了……
真實含義:
About something you don't want to talk about.
談的是一些你不想談的事情。
5. I hate to break it to you...
我很不愿意讓你知道這個消息……
真實含義:
But prepare to be broken.
但做好崩潰的準備吧。
6. Well, if you want the truth...
好吧,如果你想聽真話……
真實含義:
I've been lying this entire time.
我其實一直在撒謊。
7. I'm not trying to be mean...
我不想那么刻薄……
真實含義:
But I'm about to destroy you.
但是我要開始打擊你了。
8. Yeah, about that...
關于那件事……
真實含義:
Everything we discussed is off the table.
所有我們討論過的事就不再說了。
9. I hate to be that person, but...
我討厭自己是那樣的人,但是……
真實含義:
I AM that person.
我就!是!那種人。
10. I'd never say anthing bad about him, but...
我從來不會說任何關于他的壞話,但是……
真實含義:
Never say never.
永遠別說那樣的話。