2. My hands are tied. 我很忙,無能為力。
3. To make a long story short. 長話短說。
4. It’s a date. 一言為定。
5. That's a steal. 真便宜。
6.She has no sense. 她不懂事。
7. It's not a big deal. 沒什么了不起。
8. What's the fuss? 吵什么?
9. Don't push me. 別逼我。
10. Have a good of it. 玩得高興。
11.Go down to business. 言歸正傳。
12. Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?
13. It’s long story. 一言難盡。
14. Don't play possum. 別裝蒜!
15. Make it up. 不計前嫌。
16. Don't over do it. 別太過分了。
17. You want a bet? 想打賭嗎?
18. Who wants? 誰稀罕?
19. December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。
20. Follow my nose. 憑直覺
21. Cheap skate. 小氣鬼!
22. Big mouth. 多嘴。
23. I'm going to go. 我這就去。
24. can-do 能人
25. Leave me alone. 別理我。
26. Don't pass the buck. 不要推卸責任。
27. I can't put up with her. 我受不了她。
28. She is just thick-skinned. 她真是厚臉皮。
29. I see eye to eye with you. 我與你的意見一致。
30. We are on good terms. 我們關系很好。
31. Many people. many tastes. 各有所好。
32. One man's meat is another man's poison. 對一個好的事對另外的人并不是好事。
33. Many hands make light work. 人多好干活。
34. I won't live on the handouts of other people. 我不會靠人家的施舍過活。
35. He is on his high horse these days. 他這幾天有點趾高氣昂。
36. You give him an inch and he will take a mile. 得寸進尺。
37. He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
38. I can't make two ends meet. 青黃不接,月光一族
39. None of your keyhole. 不準偷看。
40. You don't say! 真想不到!