英語閱讀 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 輕松閱讀 > 詩歌散文 >  內容

雙語對照 ● The Road Not Taken 未選擇的路

所屬教程:詩歌散文

瀏覽:

2019年10月22日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享

The Road Not Taken 未選擇的路

◎ Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黃色的樹林里分出兩條路

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我無法同時走過

And be one traveler, long I stood

獨自旅行,我久久佇立于路口

And looked down one as far as I could

我向著一條路極目望去

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

直到它消失在叢林深處

Then took the other, as just as fair,

可我選擇了另外一條路

And having perhaps the better claim,

它荒草叢生,寂靜悠遠

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

顯得更美麗誘人

Though as for that the passing there

雖然這兩條路上

Had worn them really about the same,

都很少留下旅人的足跡

And both that morning equally lay

那天清晨,落葉飄滿地

In leaves no step had trodden black.

但兩條路上都未見腳印

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

噢!另一條路,改日再見

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

我深知道路綿延無盡頭

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我難以重返

I shall be telling this with a sigh

我想我會在多年以后

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

一邊嘆息,一邊回憶

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

樹林里分出兩條路——

I took the one less traveled by,

我選了人跡罕至的那條

And that has made all the difference.

從此有了不同的人生

美麗語錄

I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.

我不為做過的事而懊悔。我只是遺憾,有些事,有機會卻沒有去做。

超多雙語閱讀,盡在聽力課堂


用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思濰坊市盛海第一園英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦