你叫什么名字
Spindleshanks?
細腿桿子
Threadwhistle?
細腳哨子
Hobblefoot?
跛足佬
His name's Rumplestiltskin.
他的名字是朗普斯金
Hush, boy.
別說話 孩子
Rumple...
朗普...
The man who ran.
逃跑的家伙
Is this your boy?
這是你兒子嗎
How old is he?
他多大了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm Baelfire and I'm 13.
我叫比爾菲 13歲了
When's your birthday?
你生日是什么時候
In two days' time. Hush, boy.
兩天后就是 安靜 孩子
Did you teach him how to run as well, Rumplestiltskin?
朗普斯金 你是不是也教會他逃跑了
Did he tell you?
他告訴過你沒
Did he tell you how he ran,
他有沒有說過他是如何逃跑的
and the ogres turned the tide of the battle,
食人魔是如何反敗為勝的
and all the others were killed?
其他將士又是如何命喪疆場的
And he returned home
他逃回家
to a wife who could not bear the sight of him.
而妻子嫌棄他 離他而去
Please.
拜托了
You see, women do not like to be married to cowards.
你瞧 女人可不想嫁給懦夫
Please don't speak to my boy like that.
請別跟我的孩子說這個
It's treason to avoid service.
逃避兵役是叛國大罪