you flatter me
flatter過分夸贊, 奉承, 阿諛, 使高興, 使?jié)M意
MY , don’t you look smart today! 你今天看上去真帥!
Really? Why thank you ! 是嗎?哎呀,謝謝!
I don’t remember you telling me that before! 過去我可從沒聽說過!
Oh, I’ve always thought you were beautiful! 哦!我一直變?yōu)槟愫芷粒?br />
That new home of yours is really gorgeous adj.華麗的, 燦爛的! 你的新房子真是漂亮極了!
Really? Oh, you flatter me! 是嗎?你在恭維我!
You are such a sweet-talker! 你的嘴真甜!
Congratulations on your new home! 恭喜你有了個新家!
Why, thank you very much! 哎呀,非常感謝!
Smart 漂亮的/remember 記起,想起/gorgeous 美麗的,豪華的/sweet-talker 油嘴滑舌的人/congratulations 祝賀/
You look …. 你看上去…
MY, don’t you look smart today! 哎呀,你今天看上去真帥!
You look marvellous! 你看上去很棒!
You look so beautiful! 你看上去真漂亮!
You look handsome tonight! 你今天晚上看上去真英??!
I don’t remember…. 我不記得 …..
I don’t remember you telling me that before. 我不記得你告訴過我.
I don’t remember where I put my notebook. 我不記得把筆記本放哪里了.
I don’t remember this street. 我不記得這條路.
I’ve always thought…. 我一直認為….
Oh, I’ve always thought you were beautiful! 我一直認為你很漂亮!
I’ve always thought you are the best! 我一直認為你是最好的!
I’ve always thought he was boring. 我一直認為他很無聊.
I’ve always thought football is the most exciting sport. 我一直認為足球是最激動人心的運動.
That new home of yours is really gorgeous! 你的新房子真是漂亮極了!
You flatter me! 你在恭維我!
Really? Oh, you flatter me! You are such a sweet-talker! 是嗎? 你在恭維我! 你的嘴真甜!
Your new hair do looks terrific! 你的新發(fā)型看起來太棒了! Oh , you flatter me ! 哦,你在恭維我!
You look marvellous in that new dress! 這件新衣服你穿起來太棒了!
Really? You flatter me! 真的嗎? 你在恭維我!
Congratulations on your new home! 恭喜你有了個新家!
Why 哎呀
Why, that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. 哎呀, 這是我見過最奇怪的事!
Why, it’s beautiful today! 哎呀,今天天氣真好!
Why, that’s ridiculous! 哎呀! 這太荒唐了!