一、 情景對話
hello! What can I do for you? 你好! 我能為你做些什么?
I’m afraid I have to return this. 恐怕我要退貨。
What? Why? 什么? 為什么?
Are you having problems with the menu? The timing? 你對菜單或時間控制有問題嗎?
I’m not satisfied with this thing. 我對這玩意不滿意。
I want a refund. 我要退錢。
How about exchanging it for something else? 換成其他東西如何?
Let’s see what we have …. 讓我們看看還有什么。。。
Look, I just want my money back. 我只想要回我的錢。
Wait a minute! 等一下!
How about this one? 這個如何?
This one? this one? 這個? 這個呢?
Or this ? 或者這個?
Hey, no problem, no problem! 嘿,沒什么,沒問題!
Forget it! 算了吧!
I thought he wanted something for killing flies. 我原以為他需要一個殺蒼蠅的東西。
單詞:
Return 歸還/ menu 菜單/ satisfied 滿意的/ refund 退款/ exchange 換,調換,交換/
要點:
I’m afraid… 我恐怕。。。
I’m afraid you’ve made a mistake. 我恐怕你犯了個錯誤。
Have a problem with ….在…方面有問題
Are you having problems with the menu? The timing? 你對菜單或時間控制有問題嗎?
Be satisfied with …對…表示滿意
I’m not satisfied with this thing. 我對這玩意不滿意.
How about exchanging it for something else? 換成其他東西如何?
Look, I just want my money back. 我只想要回我的錢.
How about this one? 這個如何?
What can I do for you? 我能為你做些什么?
I want a refund. 我要求退款.
The radio I bought here doesn’t work. I want a refund. 我在這兒買的收音機不響了. 我要求退還貨款.
I thought…我原以為…
I thought you were in Nanjing. 我原以為你在南京.