706. We went ice-skating on our first date.
我們第一次約會是去滑冰。
707. He sang to me at the restaurant.
他在餐館里為我歌唱。
708. I asked her to marry me on the beach.
我在海灘上向她求婚。
709. We took a trip to Hawaii together.
我們一起去夏威夷旅行了。
710. He sent me flowers at work.
他在上班的時候給我送花。
711. She read me her favorite poem.
她給我讀了她最喜歡的詩。
712. He used to walk me home from school every day.
他以前每天都陪我從學校走路回家。
713. This is our twentieth anniversary.
這是我們結婚二十周年紀念。
714. We learned to horsebackride together.
我們一起學騎馬。
715. He cooked my favorite meal for me.
他為我做了我最喜歡吃的飯菜。
716. What did you and your boyfriend do for Valentine’s Day?
在情人節(jié)那天,你和你的男朋友干什么了?
717. He surprised me with a tropical vacation.
他給了我一個驚喜,帶我去熱帶旅行。
718. This is the nicest gift that anyone has ever gotten me.
這是我收過的最好的禮物。
719. I think that this is the most romantic thing you’re ever done for me.
我認為這是你為我做過的最浪漫的事。
720. A moonlight stroll on the beach sounds like a great way to end the evening.
在灑滿月光的海灘上散步,以次作為這個晚上的結尾曲,這聽起來很棒。
【生詞解讀】
1. ice-skating [] n. 溜冰
2. horseback [] n. 馬背
3. stroll [] vi. 散步,溜達;緩步走