https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0001/1112/tingclass_415spal.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Excuse me. I’d like to make a long suit of this material.
對不起,我想用這塊面料定做一套長套裝。
Well, sir, can I take your measurements first?
好的,先生,我可以先給你量尺寸嗎?
Yes.Should I take off my coat?
可以,我能先脫掉大衣嗎?
That will be helpful…All right,thank you.
那更好了,謝謝你!
Please make it single-breasted.
請做單排扣的。
No problem.If you wait one moment, I’ll make you out our receipt.
沒有問題,請等一下,我給你開個收條。
How much does it cost?
要多少錢?
Let me see, with padding and lining cloth, it comes to 175 dollars altogether.
讓我算一下,墊肩加上里料,一起共175美元。
All right.When can I get it?
好的。我什么時候可以拿到它?
In two weeks.
2 周內
I come to try my new suit. Here’s the receipt.
我來試我的新套裝,這是我的單據。
Yes, please wait a minute. I’ll fetch it for you. Here it is. Please try it on and take a look in the mirrot. How do you like it?
請等一分鐘。我給你取來。這套就是,請試穿,并到鏡子前看看。你喜歡嗎?
Aren’t the trousers a little too long?
褲子有點長了。
If you think so, we’ll shorten the legs a bit. It’ll take about twenty minutes.
你如果你認為長了,我們將把褲腿改短一點,大約要20分鐘。
Very well. Thank you.
太好了,謝謝你!
You’re welcome, sir.
不客氣,先生。