詢問信息
Requesting Information
有人敲門,羅去開門。
There is a knock at the door—Lo opens it.
哦,你好!
Lo: Oh, hello!
王先生的行李。給您放在哪,先生?
Bellboy: Luggage for Mr. Wang. Where would you like your suitcase, sir?
你先放在床上就行,謝謝。
Lo: You can just put it on the bed, thanks.
先生,您喜歡您的房間嗎?
Bellboy: Do you like your room, sir?
哦,是的。很舒服,就是有點不通風。
Lo: Oh, yes. It’s very comfortable, just a bit stuffy.
我?guī)湍蜷_窗戶吧。
Bellboy: Let me open the window for you.
離開前,能告訴我一下這附件有什么吃飯的地方嗎?我想盡量找一個不錯的吃飯的地方。
Lo: Also, before you go, could you tell me where to eat around here? I’m trying to find a good place to dinner.
當然了。我們旅館的大廳有一家很好的餐館。我們還提供送餐服務,這些在您桌子上的小冊子中的菜單條目里都介紹了。另外,我們還
有一些送餐上門的當?shù)夭宛^,您可以通過前臺跟他們聯(lián)系。還有其他事情嗎?
Bellboy: Certainly. Our hotel lobby has an excellent restaurant and we also offer room service whose selections can be
found on the menu in the folder on top of your desk. In addition we have a few local restaurants that will deliver to
your room and can be contacted through our front desk. Is there anything else?
沒了,謝謝你。沒事了。這是給你的小費。
Lo: No, thank you. That will be all. Here’s a tip for your troubles.
太感謝了,先生。祝您愉快。
Bellboy: Much appreciated, sir. Have a great stay.