https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/聊一聊二手電腦的情況.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論買電腦,
聊一聊二手電腦的情況,多少錢可以購買一臺
來聽今天的講解:
A:Hey, Mark, I heard that you mightbe interested inbuying a computer.
嘿 ,馬克,我聽說你想買臺電腦。
B:That's right. Yeah, I'minterested inbuying a Mac computer because I've never used Mac before.
對。我想買臺蘋果Mac,我以前沒用過Mac電腦。
A:Well, that is actually perfect because I have two MacIntosh laptops and I'm selling one of them.
那太好了,我有兩臺MacIntosh筆記本電腦,我打算賣掉一臺。
B:You're kidding.
你開玩笑的吧。
A:Yeah.
真的。
B:How much?
你打算賣多少錢?
A:Well, I'll sell it to you for 20,000 Japanese yen, so that's almost 200 dollars. That's a pretty good deal. But there's a problem with it.
我可以2萬日元賣給你,大概200美元。這其實相當劃算了。不過那臺電腦有點問題。
B:What's the problem?
什么問題?
A:The problem is the disc drive is broken, so sometimes if you put a DVD into the disc drive it doesn't work.
光驅壞了,有時放入DVD光盤以后,光驅沒有反應。
B:OK.
知道了。
A:Sometimes it works, but sometimes it doesn't work.
有時可以正常讀取,有時就沒有反應。
B:Well, that's not too bad because I have another computer that I can watch DVD's on.
嗯,那不算太壞,我還有臺電腦,我可以在那臺電腦上看DVD光盤。
A:OK.
好。
B:How long have you had it?
你用了多長時間了?
A:I've had it for about three years, and it works great, like it's great for the internet. It's great for lots of things. I just unfortunately accidentally broke the DVD because I had a problem. I couldn't get a DVD out and I foolishly tried to get it out the wrong way, so but it still works. There is one other problem. It has a power cord and I lost the original power cord for it.
我用了大概三年,這臺電腦用起來很棒,上網也很便利。很多功能都很棒。只是因為我的失誤,很不幸地把光驅弄壞了。因為有張DVD拿不出來,我用了錯誤的方法去拿,所以不小心弄壞了光驅,不過還是可以使用的。這臺電腦還有一個問題,就是電源線,我把原裝的電源線弄丟了。
B:Right, OK, so I need to buy a new power cord.
好,就是說我要買個新的電源線。
A:You need to buy a new one.
你得買個新的。
B:And how much will thatsetmeback?
那要花多少錢?
A:That will probably cost you about 6,000 yen.
大概6000日元。
B:6,000 yen.
6000日元。
A:Yeah, so it's not too bad.
對,不是太壞。
B:So that new Mac that you got over there, how much was that new?
你新買的那臺Mac電腦多少錢?
A:If you buy it new, well this is an older edition, but now they're about 100,000 yen. They're actually quite a good deal. That's why I'm selling it so cheap because you can buy a new Mac for pretty cheap.
這是舊版,新的大概要10萬日元。非常劃算。所以我才會賣這么便宜,因為可以買到劃算的新Mac電腦。
B:Right. OK. Sounds a good deal. Can I build websites on that one?
好。聽起來是很劃算。我能用那臺電腦建網站嗎?
A:Yeah. You can pretty much do anything. It has a lot of capabilities. It's very easy, and if you like the TV show the Sopranos, I'llthrow ina bunch of DVD's as well.
可以。你可以做很多事情。那臺電腦有很多功能。而且操作便捷,如果你喜歡《黑道家族》這部電視劇,我還可以送你幾張DVD。
B:Really.
真的嗎?
A:So you can watch themfor free.
你可以免費看。
B:Right, so 20,000 yen and how many DVD's?
好,2萬日元,你送多少張DVD?
A:Well, there is a set of four so there's probably, I don't know, there's four DVD's but there's probably 18 episodes of the show the Sopranos.
一套是四張,不過我不太清楚,應該是四張DVD,可能有18集《黑道家族》。
B:Right.
好。
A:It's a good show.
那部劇很棒。
B:OK. That sounds like we may have a deal.
聽起來我們可以成交了。
A:Cool.
真酷。
B:Yeah. Let me talk to the girlfriend about it. See if she wants to buy a Mac because it's her money, too. Maybe I need to borrow some money off her.
好,我要先跟我女朋友談談??纯此遣皇窍M屹IMac電腦,因為那也是她的錢。我可能要跟她借點錢。
A:OK.
好。
B:And then we can do the deal.
然后我們就可以交易了。
A:OK, sounds good. Alright, thanks Mark.
好,聽起來不錯。好,謝謝你,馬克。