https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/了解一下公司的繳稅情況.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論稅務檢查,
了解一下公司的繳稅情況
來聽今天的講解:
A:Good morning, we are from Department of Baotou Tax Bureau. We would like to ask you something about the tax payment of your company.
早上好,我們是包頭稅務稽查局的工作人員。今天到貴公司是進行稅務檢查,我們想了解一下貴公司的繳稅情況。
B:We will cooperate with you and provide true materials.
我們會竭誠合作并提供真實可信的材料。
A:Could you please hand in complete accounting books and other materials?
請貴公司出具完整的賬簿還有其他材料。
B:Of course, wait a minute, please. Here you are.
當然,請稍等,給您。
A:We will take these materials back to make detailed inspection if you don't mind, and we will turn that back three days from now.
假如你們不介意的話,我們要把這些材料帶回去做詳細的調查。三天之后會把材料送回來。
B:OK.
好的。
A:We are done inspecting, here is the result. If there is no discrepancy, please sign at the bottom of the form.
我們已經檢查完畢,結果在這里。假如沒有什么問題的話,請在表格的下方簽字。
B:I think the punishment fee is a little bit high, what should we do?
我認為罰金有點高,該怎么辦?
A:If so, you could ask for hearing testimony, apply for reexamination or bring suit against the tax authority.
假如是這樣的話,你們可以選擇聽證、復議和訴訟。
B:What are these?
這些是什么?
A:These are your rights. When you think the punishment fee is high, you can apply for hearing testimony within three days. The tax authority will listen to your report.
這些都是你們的權利,當你們覺得罰金高的時候,貴公司可以在三天之內申請聽證。稅務機關將會聽取貴公司的報告。
B:What about the reexamination?
那么復議呢?
A:You can report your case to the superior tax authority to reexamine. Its scope includes the arguments of the tax payment and the punishment. Or you can just bring a suit against the tax authority directly.
你可以向上一級稅務機關報告你們的情況要求復議,其范圍包括處罰爭議和納稅爭議?;蛘哔F公司可以直接提出訴訟。
B:OK, thanks。
好的,謝謝。