今天的這段對話,在討論英國天氣,
今天和明天的天氣預報怎么說?打算去做什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: it's a lovely day out today, isn't it?
今天外面的天氣真不錯,是吧?
B: it's beautiful. Enjoy it while it lasts. It's supposed to get cold tomorrow.
好極了.好好享受吧.明天可能會降溫.
A: what's the weather forecast for tomorrow?
天氣預報怎么說?
B: it's supposed to snow early tomorrow morning and then tomorrow afternoon there's a chance of freezing rain.
早上可能會下雪.中午很可能下凍雨.
A: that doesn't sound pretty.
這聽起來可不怎么好.
B: do you have any plans for tomorrow?
你明天有什么打算嗎?
A: well, I was going to drive to Birmingham to see some friends.
恩,我原來計劃開車到伯明翰去看幾個朋友.
B: you might want to change your plans. With the cold and wet weather that we're supposed to have tomorrow, the roads are going to be rather slippery.
你大概要改主意了.明天天氣可能潮濕陰冷,路面可能會很滑.
A: I suppose I should. I don't like driving in dangerous weather conditions. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
我想是的.我可不想在那么危險的天氣狀況下開車出門.你明天有什么打算?
B: I just have to go to class tomorrow afternoon.
我明天下午還要去上課呢.
A: if you're lucky, it'll get cancelled and you can have a snow day!
如果你走運的話,也許課會取消,那樣你就可以看雪景了.
B: if that happens, then I'll invite you over and we can drink hot cocoa and watch movies.
如果真是那樣的話.我就可以請你到我家喝杯熱可可,然后看電影.
A: that sounds like fun.
聽起來真是誘惑.
B: hey, look outside! It's started to drizzle!
嘿,快看外面!已經(jīng)開始下小雨了!
A: English weather is even more predictable than I had previously thought.
英國的天氣真是比我以前聽說的還要好預測啊!