https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/如何在餐館點餐和付費.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論餐館吃飯,
如何在餐館點餐和付費
來聽今天的講解:
A: waiter, a table for two please.
服務員,我們要一張兩個人的桌子.
B: yes, this way please.
好吧,請隨我來.
A: can we see the menu please?
請把菜單拿過來吧.
B: here you are.
給您.
A: what's good today?
今天有什么特色菜嗎?
B: I recommend crisp beef and fried duck.
向您推薦香酥牛肉和鍋燒鴨.
A: we don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup and follow with some seafood and chips.
哦,不用了.先來點蘑菇湯,再來一些海鮮和薯條吧.
B: do you want any dessert?
要點餐后甜點嗎?
A: no dessert, thanks, just coffee.
不用了,謝謝.來點咖啡就可以了.
C: can I have the check please?
可以把賬單拿來嗎?
B: OK.
好的.
A: let me pay for the bill today.
今天我請客.
B: no, no. I think we should split the bill.
不用了,我們還是AA制吧.
A: ok, if you really want to.
好吧,如果你喜歡的話.
C: yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I'm on dates.
是的,約會時我喜歡AA制.