https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/遇到了夢中期待的女孩打算怎樣追求她.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論追求女孩,
遇到了夢中期待的女孩,打算怎樣追求她
來聽今天的講解:
A: it's a lovely day, isn't it?
今天天氣不錯,是吧?
B: yeah, and most excitingly, I met the girl living under me today. She's really nice.
嗯,而且令人激動的是,我今天見到了樓下的女孩!我覺得她人很好.
A: is she American?
她是美國人嗎?
B: yeah, and most importantly, she's single! Man, I could tell from the moment I saw her, she's the girl of my dreams!
是的.關鍵是,她還是單身!天啊,我第一眼看到她時,就知道她是我夢中期待的女孩.
A: so I take it you two are hitting it off? I know it's very convenient to be in a relationship with your neighbor, but what if you break up?
你不是說你愛上她了吧?我知道和鄰居談戀愛很方便,可是萬一你們兩個分手了怎么辦?
B: I don't know. I am not really worried about that. I don't wanna lose before even starting. Besides I think the other two American guys have also fallen for her.
我不知道。我真的不擔心。我不想在開始之前就輸了。此外,我想其他兩個美國男人也愛上了她。
A: sounds like you've got some competition. You made a move already?
聽起來競爭還挺激烈的.你開始采取行動了嗎?
B: not yet. But I am thinking of inviting her to dinner sometime. I know some good restaurants nearby.
還沒有.我在想哪天請她吃個飯,周圍有家不錯的餐館.
A: that's nice. Having been here a little while surely gives you the advantage, eh?
不錯,先來這里確實有好處哈?
B: you bet. Now that you mentioned it, I think I'll call her now and see if she is available tonight.
那當然了.不過既然你提了,我就現(xiàn)在給她打個電話吧,看看她今天晚上有沒有時間.
A: good luck!
祝你好運!
B: thanks!
謝謝你!