https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/想買件絲綢外套如何與售貨員交流.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論唐裝,
想買件絲綢外套,如何與售貨員交流
來聽今天的講解:
A: good afternoon! Can I help you?
下午好!您要買什么?
B: could you show me where the Chinese-style clothing is located? I want to buy a silk coat.
唐裝在哪兒?我想買件絲綢外套.
A: this way, please. Here they are. They're all handmade.
這邊請.這些都是,都是手工制作的.
B: oh, they look nice. May I try that balck one on?
哦,它們看起來不錯。我可以試試那件厚的嗎?
A: of course. The fitting room is right over there.
當然可以。試衣間就在那邊。
B: do you have a medium in the same color? This one is a little tight.
有同樣顏色的中號的嗎?這個有點緊。
A: I'm sorry. All the balck of that size are sold out. Would you like a red one?
不好意思,中號的賣完了,要不您試試紅色的?
B: ok, let me try it on. what do you think?
好吧,我試試.你覺得怎么樣?
A: oh, that suits you very well. Besides it is believed in China that the red color brings happiness and good luck.
哦,那很適合你。而且中國人相信紅色能帶來幸福和好運。
B: really? I'll take it, and I'm leaving here tomorrow. Is it possible for you to send one in black to me by mail when you gte it in?
真正地我拿著它,明天就要離開這里了。你寄進來的時候可以寄一件黑色的給我嗎?
A: our pleasure. Please fill put this form, leaving your address and telephone number.
很高興。請?zhí)顚戇@張表格,留下您的地址和電話號碼。
B: thanks. Hwo much would that come to?
謝謝.一共多少錢?
A: let me see...
我算一下…