今天的這段對話,在討論暖房派對,
暖房派對上會來哪些人?需要帶點什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: Do you have any plans for Friday night?
你周五晚上有安排嗎?
B: I don't think so. Why?
沒有,怎么了?
A: Well, my housemates and I are having a housewarming party. Would you like to come?
我跟我室友打算辦個暖房派對,你想來嗎?
B: Sure. Would it be alright if I brought a few friends?
當然想去了,我再帶一些新朋友去行嗎?
A: The more, the merrier.
人越多,玩的越開心。
B: Will there be a lot of people there?
是不是會去很多人???
A: I sure hope so. We've each invited about ten people.
我當然希望是。我們倆每個人請大概請了十個客人。
B: Who else is going to be there?
還有誰去?
A: I'm inviting my friends from work, you, my sister and a few friends from school.
我請了幾個同事,你,我姐姐,還有幾個上學時的朋友。
B: I know your sister, she's very nice.
我認識你姐姐,她人非常好。
A: Don't worry. You won't be sitting there by yourself.
別擔心,你不會一個人孤零零的呆在那兒的。
B: What time is it going to start?
幾點開始?
A: Most people are working on Friday night, so it's going to start around 9 P.M.
大部分人周五晚上都要上班,所以晚上九點左右開始。
B: Should I bring anything?
我需要帶點什么嗎?
A: We'll have beer and snacks. But if you want to bring a bottleofwine,that would be great.
啤酒和零食我們都準備好了,不過如果你愿意的話,帶瓶葡萄酒是再好不過的。