今天的這段對話,在討論問候,
看起來很疲憊,最近在忙什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: Good morning, Cathy.
早上好,凱西。
B: Good morning, John.
早上好,約翰。
A: You look tired, what have you been up to lately?
你看起來很疲憊,最近在忙什么呢?
B: Don't mention it. Something is wrong with one of the projects I'm in charge of, and I've been busy working on it lately. I haven't slept well in days. I just came out of company.
別提了,我負責的一個項目出了問題,我最近忙著解決這件事呢。我已經好幾天沒好好睡覺了,我剛從公司出來。
A: I know your work is important, but health is more important. If you go on like this, your body will break down.
我知道你的工作很重要,但是身體更重要啊,你再這樣下去身體會垮掉的。
B: Well, my problem at work has been solved. I have taken two days off and I'll have a good rest.
我工作上的問題已經解決了,我請了兩天假,好好休息一下。
A: That's good. My daughter is back from abroad, and I'm going to pick her up at the airport. But what is even worse is that my car breaks down, so I have to take a taxi.
那就好,我女兒從國外回來了,我要去機場接他,但是倒霉的是我的車壞了,我只好打出租車了。
B: I can drive you there.
我開車送你去。
A: Come on. You'd better go home and get some rest.
得了吧,你還是趕緊回家休息吧。
B: All right. Bye.
那好吧,再見。