https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/猜猜看各自的好消息是什么.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論好消息,
猜猜看各自的好消息是什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: So I heard that you have big news again. Is that true?
我聽說你有特大消息要宣布了!是真的嗎?
B: Yes, who did you hear that from?
是的。誰告訴你的?
A: That's not important. Are you going to tell me what it is?
誰說的不重要。你是不是該告訴我究竟是什么消息?
B: You'll have to guess.
你猜。
A: Are you pregnant?
你懷孕了?
B: Are you kidding?
你開玩笑嗎?
A: Just thought I'd ask. Are you celebrating your birthday?
只是想到就問了。你要過生日了?
B: Not today.
不是今天。
A: Let me think. Did you get a promotion?
讓我想想。你要升職了?
B: Of course not. I've never even had a job.
當然不是。我還沒有工作呢!
A: I give up, what is it?
我放棄了。到底是什么?
B: I'm going to be an aunt. My sister is pregnant with twins.
我要做姑姑了!我姐姐懷了一對雙胞胎。
A: Congratulations. When is she due?
恭喜!預產期什么時候?
B: Her due date is April 20th, but twins are often born early.
預產期是4月20日,不過雙胞胎一般會早產。
A: Do you have any nieces or nephews now?
你目前有侄子和侄女嗎?
B: No. My sister's babies will be my first ones.
沒有。我姐姐這對雙胞胎將會是第一個。
A: That's great. I actually have some good news too.
太好了。實際上我也有個好消息。
B: Really? what is it?
真的嗎?是什么?
A: I just passed my final exam.
我剛剛通過了期末考試。
B: Well done. Are you going to go out and celebrate?
干得漂亮!你打算出去慶祝一下嗎?
A: I was thinking of going out for dinner. Do you want to come with me?
我正在考慮出去吃頓飯。你想一起去嗎?
B: I'd be honored.
那我的榮幸。