https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/請客吃飯時如何買單.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論買單,
請客吃飯時如何買單
來聽今天的講解:
A:Did you enjoy your dinner?
晚餐吃得愉快嗎?
B:Yes,it was great.Should we get the check?
是的,好極了。我們該結賬了吧?
A:Ok.Excuse me,waiter?Could we get the check?
好的。你好,服務員?我們可以買單了嗎?
B:Sure,right away.
當然,馬上就來。
A:Thanks for taking me out,Bob.Shall we split the bill?
謝謝你今晚帶我出來,鮑勃。我們各付各的吧。
B:No,tonight is my treat!You took me out last week,remember?
不,今晚是我請客。上周是你帶我出來吃的飯,還記得嗎?
A:Okay,well let me get the tip then.
好吧,那我來給小費吧。
B:Alright,that sounds fair.
好吧,這聽上去很公平。
C:Okay,folks.The bill is $50.25.
好了,客人們,一共是50.25美元。
A:Do you take credit card?
可以刷信用卡嗎?
C:Sorry,cash only.
對不起,只收現金。
B:How much should I tip,Bob?
我應該給多少小費呢?鮑勃?
A:I usually do 20%.
我通常都是給20%。