1、I"d like ...to come to dinner
非常希望...共進晚餐
2、request the pleasure of
恭請...
3、The favor of a reply is requested
敬賜復函
4、May I have the honour of your company at dinner?
敬備菲酌,恭請光臨
5、Thank you for inviting us to dinner
謝謝您邀請我們共進晚餐
6、I hope you"re not too busy to come.
我期望您會在百忙中光臨
7、The reception will be held in ...,on ...
招待會定于...在...舉行
8、We sincerely hope you can attend
我們期待您的光臨
9、We are looking forward to ...
我們期待著....
10、We have decided to have a party in honor of the occasion為此我們決定舉辦一次晚會
11、Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience是否參加,請早日告之
二、感謝信
1、Thank you very much for ....
十分感謝...
2、Many thanks for your ...
非常感謝您...
3、Please accept my sincere appreciation for ...
請接受我對...真摯的感謝
4、I am truly grateful to you for ...
為了...,我真心感激您
5、It was good (thoughtful) of you ...
承蒙好意(關心)...
6、You were so kind to send ...
承蒙好意送來...
7、Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
再次感謝您的盛情款待,并期待不久見到您
8、I find an ordinary "thank-you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much...
我覺得一般的感謝的字眼完全不足以表達我對您多么地...
9、I sincerely appreciate ...
我衷心地感謝...
10、I wish to express my profound appreciation for ...
我對..深表謝意