商務英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 商務英語 > BEC口語 >  內容

商務英語情景口語對話精析五:推薦產品

所屬教程:BEC口語

瀏覽:

2015年07月17日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.

史密斯的秘書:你好, 史密斯先生的辦公室。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith,

please.

愛德華.格林:你好,我是Bibury系統公司的愛德華.格林。我之前打過電話。我想跟史密斯先生通電話。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?

史密斯的秘書:史密斯先生目前不在辦公室。請問您有什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We're got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.

愛德華.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系統公司。我們新推出了一款產品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.

史密斯的秘書:格林先生,請把該產品的說明書郵寄給我們。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time

to

call?

愛德華.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下產品,并且希望直接和他談一談。什么時候打電話合適?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.

史密斯的秘書:你可以今天下午試著打一下。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.

愛德華.格林:謝謝。再見。

DEREK JONES: Yes.

德里克.瓊斯:你好。

CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?

CALLER:請皮特聽電話?

DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?

德里克.瓊斯:皮特·希爾?

CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.

CALLER: No。皮特·富山。

DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

德里克.瓊斯:我們這兒沒皮特·富山這個人。

CALLER: Is that extension 367?

CALLER:這是367分機嗎?

DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.

德里克.瓊斯:不是,你打錯了。這是分機 412。

CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?

CALLER: 對不起。您能把我轉回總機?

DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.(hold on)

德里克.瓊斯:可以,稍等。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

愛德華.格林:你好,我是愛德華.格林。我之前打過電話。我想跟史密斯先生通話。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.

史密斯的秘書:史密斯先生正在開會。

EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?

愛德華.格林:他今天下午稍后有空嗎?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.

史密斯的秘書:沒有。史密斯先生現在很忙。

EDWARD GREEN: I'll ring again tomorrow.

愛德華.格林:那我明天再打。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.

史密斯的秘書:史密斯先生明天也不在辦公室。

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.

克萊夫.哈里斯: 克萊夫.哈里斯。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it's Kate.

凱特.麥凱納:克萊夫,是我, 凱特。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.

克萊夫.哈里斯: 你好, 凱特。

KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?

凱特.麥凱納:忙嗎?

CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?

克萊夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?

KATE MCKENNA: Do you want to see them?I've got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to

Mr.Sakai.

凱特.麥凱納:我拿到了銷售報告以及給酒井先生演示的所有數據。你要不要看一下?


用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思包頭市田城康都苑英語學習交流群

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦